New Patient Resources
Thank you for choosing Genesis Foot & Ankle Institute for your medical care. We take great pleasure in welcoming both new and existing patients. Whether it is a simple or complex foot and ankle problem, we are dedicated to making sure our patients return to function at the highest level.
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. A section of this website was created to better serve you by covering various topics associated with foot and ankle diagnoses and treatments.
To help familiarize you with our office, we have also listed some of our policies below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to your first visit!
- We see patients by appointment
- Please notify us 24hrs prior to your scheduled appointment time if you should need to cancel so that we may accommodate someone else in need.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment and bring a government issued ID such as a driver’s license, your insurance card, and a list of all your prescription or over the counter medications you are currently taking.
- Bring all recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
- All co-payments, deductibles and non-covered services are required to be paid at the time of service
- When requesting refills, please be prepared to provide us with the name of the medication and dosage, the name and phone number of your pharmacy.
- Please allow 24 hours for your prescription refill to be reviewed and phoned in. As a rule, we do not process refill requests after hours or on the weekends unless it is an emergency.
- We accept most major health insurance plans. Please call our office to verify your specific plan and bring your insurance card to your scheduled appointment. We will need a copy of it for our records. If your insurance plan requires that you have a referral from your primary care doctor, please make sure you obtain one before your appointment.
If you’d like to request an appointment date and time you can do so by clicking here or by phone at 561-812-3762